Feb 26, 2006 - Changes completed - for now...

Feb 24, 2006 - Changing my Template! Bear with me. This is a work in Progress!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from TexasT's tagged with modelrailroading. Make your own badge here.
My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

It ain't the years, It's the mileage. I was raised a military brat, and wanderlust still comes over me every 3 or 4 years. Still love to travel.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Project: Code 55 Test Track - A Silght Glitch

Got a good look at my test track this morning, and there's one teensy-eensy glitch. One of the pieces of the foamboard shifted a little (I suppose) at the time I was clamping it down. Now I need to move the entire set of tracks about 1/4 to 3/8 of an inch up on the plan. If I don't, the turnout on the right hand side of the contraption will be too close to the edge and the switch linkage will actually hang over the side of the foamboard. (sigh).

^#@#(*_$(&!!!!

The new and revised track plan
Test5

Comments on "Project: Code 55 Test Track - A Silght Glitch"

 

post a comment