Feb 26, 2006 - Changes completed - for now...

Feb 24, 2006 - Changing my Template! Bear with me. This is a work in Progress!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from TexasT's tagged with modelrailroading. Make your own badge here.
My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

It ain't the years, It's the mileage. I was raised a military brat, and wanderlust still comes over me every 3 or 4 years. Still love to travel.

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Visited A couple HO Railroads in Katy

For National Model Railroad Month.
Saw Mike Barnette's Pike. I was going to take a couple of pictures, but why when Mike already has some nice pictures of his home layout here.

Mike has a very nice HO RR in a spare Bedroom in his house (Picture at right). 14' X11' with a duck under. Runs through the closet in the room.
Mike says (Don't we all) that his pike will probably never be finished. There is always something to do. Some little detail to add.
Also saw Louis G. Mahr's HO setup. Still under contruction. But he has laid a helluva lotta rail. Built a room in half of a two car garage. Climate controlled. Needs to be too. Summers are brutal in Southeast Texas.

I hope to get out and see some more next weekend. I wanna see some "N".

Comments on "Visited A couple HO Railroads in Katy"

 

post a comment