Feb 26, 2006 - Changes completed - for now...

Feb 24, 2006 - Changing my Template! Bear with me. This is a work in Progress!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from TexasT's tagged with modelrailroading. Make your own badge here.
My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

It ain't the years, It's the mileage. I was raised a military brat, and wanderlust still comes over me every 3 or 4 years. Still love to travel.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Welcome to TexasT's 1:160 Adventures

Since I've decided to foray into NScale model railroading once again, thought what better way to document my adventure(s) than a website on Blogger. After all I've tried to write books on Blogger, tried to write travelogues on Blogger, and just blog in general on Blogger. It's only logical to write about NScale on blogger, right?

I don't promise daily updates here. Just not possible with my crazy schedule.

I do promise not to write not just about the good stuff. We're gonna have the good, the bad, and the plug ugly here about doing the NScale strut.

I do promise to try and keep it interesting, informative, and hopefully fun. Or at least funny.

2005_1011MRModel0011

Click Picture for a larger view

I'll put in links and other stuff that I like as long as it's (mostly) 1:160 related.

So away we go! Feel free to leave comments etc...

Good, bad, or indifferent...all comments are welcome. I love comments. Hell I might leave myself a comment or two. But if you blast me too hard I might make it invisible. (!)


t...

Comments on "Welcome to TexasT's 1:160 Adventures"

 

post a comment