Feb 26, 2006 - Changes completed - for now...

Feb 24, 2006 - Changing my Template! Bear with me. This is a work in Progress!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from TexasT's tagged with modelrailroading. Make your own badge here.
My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

It ain't the years, It's the mileage. I was raised a military brat, and wanderlust still comes over me every 3 or 4 years. Still love to travel.

Sunday, October 16, 2005

November is "National Model Railroad Month"

To that end members of The San Jacinto Model Railroad Club are sponsoring the annual fall tour. These tours start in the middle of October and end with the first weekend in December.

Click here for the 2005 Fall Holiday Layout Tour Information (opens in MS Word)
Freely stolen from the Lone Star Regions pages of the NMRA.

Thought I might go out a see a couple of these today. There are 2 in the Katy area.

I didn't realize just how many MRR clubs there are in the greater Houston area. Maybe more on these later.

Comments on "November is "National Model Railroad Month""

 

post a comment