Feb 26, 2006 - Changes completed - for now...

Feb 24, 2006 - Changing my Template! Bear with me. This is a work in Progress!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from TexasT's tagged with modelrailroading. Make your own badge here.
My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

It ain't the years, It's the mileage. I was raised a military brat, and wanderlust still comes over me every 3 or 4 years. Still love to travel.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Not too much to report....

Railroading wise.

That's because I'm not doing anything MR related. What can I say - It's springtime in Houston.

And. My yard needs a lot of work.

So...Spending all my
spare time outside right now.

Before it gets really blistering hot!

If you'd like a clue as to what I'm up to, or just need a TexasT's fix, see one of my other spaces:

Sound off by TexasT's.

What time I can spare for blogging is spent mostly there. It's the best I can offer at the moment.

MR soon come...(I hope)

Comments on "Not too much to report...."

 

post a comment