Feb 26, 2006 - Changes completed - for now...

Feb 24, 2006 - Changing my Template! Bear with me. This is a work in Progress!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from TexasT's tagged with modelrailroading. Make your own badge here.
My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

It ain't the years, It's the mileage. I was raised a military brat, and wanderlust still comes over me every 3 or 4 years. Still love to travel.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

N Scale in a Picnic Basket! And It's For Sale!

I've got a friend, Jules, that lives near Birmingham, in the UK. Readers of these pages might recognize Jules as this is not his first appearance here. Jules has built two very small NScale Layouts.

One in a suitcase and one in a picnic basket. If you really want to see what can be done in a small space, Go to Small World Layouts.

I hear through the grape vine that No Picnic is for sale. Well Actually I had an email from Jules....

Photo by Jules

Say it ain't so!


If you live in or near Birmingham, I suggest you check it out, before Jules goes to EBay with it!


By the way: My Caboose Grabirons - Completely Screwed - Copper wire should not be used for this....More later

Comments on "N Scale in a Picnic Basket! And It's For Sale!"

 

post a comment