Feb 26, 2006 - Changes completed - for now...

Feb 24, 2006 - Changing my Template! Bear with me. This is a work in Progress!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from TexasT's tagged with modelrailroading. Make your own badge here.
My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

It ain't the years, It's the mileage. I was raised a military brat, and wanderlust still comes over me every 3 or 4 years. Still love to travel.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

So I Chickened Out on Weathering That Flat

Lest you think I have done nothing over the weekend. Just a quick post...

Test Track Update:

Ballasting was the name of the game this weekend. Using Russell Straw's suggested technique using a type of foam type painting brush to spread the ballast. Hope to be finished tomorrow and maybe I can throw up some pictures...Ballasting track, no matter how I do it, seems to be a slow business. And it should be too.

Track is a model too!

2006_0115WhiteBalance0011

The crew over on the NSCALE forum on TrainBoard have really taught me a lot over the last few months. I think the track I laid on this test track experiment is probably some of the best work I've ever done in Model Railroading. It seems to be just about Bullet-proof!

Thanks, fellas! Couldn't have done it without ya!

...TexasT's

Comments on "So I Chickened Out on Weathering That Flat"

 

post a comment