Feb 26, 2006 - Changes completed - for now...

Feb 24, 2006 - Changing my Template! Bear with me. This is a work in Progress!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from TexasT's tagged with modelrailroading. Make your own badge here.
My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

It ain't the years, It's the mileage. I was raised a military brat, and wanderlust still comes over me every 3 or 4 years. Still love to travel.

Monday, January 02, 2006

Idle Hands are the Devil's Workshop!

So I've been a little busy...Tried to work up some rock faces today. 1.Start with an Acrylic Burnt Sienna and Cadmium Yellow mix...

YIKES! That is really RED!

2006_0102Rocks1
Pardon my shadow in that shot.

Then work at burnishing the faces with...
Would you believe? Poly Scale "Depot Buff"

2006_0102Rocks2

After that another burnish with Poly Scale "Pacemaker Gray"


2006_0102Rocks3

In this light though, it looks to be too much gray.

2006_0102Rocks4

Maybe dry brush another coat of "Buff"




Oh yeah! Just for fun...Worked here too!

Test Track Tunnel Portal

Happy 2006!!

Comments on "Idle Hands are the Devil's Workshop!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Sunday, January 08, 2006 10:19:00 AM) : 

Hey Tom,
in a hurray so please excuse this, but photo's looking good my friend! Like the painting and the comments with the 'poles!Making me jealous! Check out the site for more updates - not!Happy New Year pal! Jules

 

post a comment