Feb 26, 2006 - Changes completed - for now...

Feb 24, 2006 - Changing my Template! Bear with me. This is a work in Progress!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from TexasT's tagged with modelrailroading. Make your own badge here.
My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

It ain't the years, It's the mileage. I was raised a military brat, and wanderlust still comes over me every 3 or 4 years. Still love to travel.

Friday, December 16, 2005

Just So You Know

I AM working on a couple of major posts.

All items from the list below. This weekend I should have some time to put a major dent in it.

But let's take care of number 9 right now.

Give Me a Chance...I Can Crack My Tailbone!

Was in the garage earlier this week before I went to work. Wanted to take a couple of progress shots. I was sitting at my bench after getting the shots I wanted. I knocked something off the bench. A paintbrush...A screwdriver...I dunno...and I bent over while still seated to pick it up.

...And...(I know better)


Who-o-o-o-o-sh!!

Before I realized what was happening, the dang chair flew out from under my (you know whatsis!) and I found myself sitting somewhat painfully on the floor.
This chair actually sits about barstool height so it was just enough distance to hurt really good. I pushed the chair caster out of my crack and lay back on the floor.

The feeling in my lower back was...familiar somehow.

Oh yeah! Now I remember...Damn Damn DAMN! Several years ago after a stupid stunt. I had cracked my sacrum. It took literally years before if felt good to sit, lay or even walk, comfortably, really.

As I lay there on the floor, hoping against hope that I had just bruised that pointy little piece of bone, I realized I still had to get my ass up and go to work...

Not a fun way to start your day...

Crap!

Comments on "Just So You Know"

 

post a comment