Feb 26, 2006 - Changes completed - for now...

Feb 24, 2006 - Changing my Template! Bear with me. This is a work in Progress!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from TexasT's tagged with modelrailroading. Make your own badge here.
My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

It ain't the years, It's the mileage. I was raised a military brat, and wanderlust still comes over me every 3 or 4 years. Still love to travel.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Busy Here - Busy There

I've been busy with "The Project", around the House, and at Work. So, not much time for writing.

The Project

Got plenty of things done over the last 7 days (If you are a snail, that is). Work on the module (I guess "the Project really is a "Module") is progressing, but at a slower pace thanks to end of year stuff at work and (of course) the Holiday Season. Fa-la-la-la and all that happy crap.

I'll do a quick rundown of what's to do and done and hopefully post pictures and more details later.



  1. Still have a pile of photos to share from this years home layout tours to share.
  2. Painting rails and ties is progressing.
  3. Found a tub of "The Modeller's Asphalt" in one of my train boxes. You won't believe this stuff!
  4. Got a paint scheme for rock formations that I like (finally) and can live with.
  5. Ballasting has started. Got issues here...
  6. Bought my first "MicroTrains" car. Woo Hoo!
  7. Can I bitch about "NScale" magazine? Sure I can...
  8. Have I done anything with the couplers I've got? No...
  9. Give me a chance...I can crack my tailbone (OUCH!)

Gotta run! More later...

Comments on "Busy Here - Busy There"

 

post a comment