Feb 26, 2006 - Changes completed - for now...

Feb 24, 2006 - Changing my Template! Bear with me. This is a work in Progress!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from TexasT's tagged with modelrailroading. Make your own badge here.
My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

It ain't the years, It's the mileage. I was raised a military brat, and wanderlust still comes over me every 3 or 4 years. Still love to travel.

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Project: Code 55 Test Track

Made some progress this weekend in addition to the coupler follies...

Got most, if not all, of the scenery base down. Finally! Have permascene almost every where (don't ask!)

I've painted about 80% of that with my tan paint. Painted the interior of the tunnel entrance with Mars Black acrylic paint.

Glued in the over the tunnel scenery and covered that with my scenery material.

Been experimenting with painting various rock formations. Finally got a combination I think I like. We'll see after the base dries and I can paint everthing that's left with my base color.

Got one of my formations painted but I'm not sure I like what I've got. It's basically various shades of brown with a little rust color and black thrown in for competition. Then I dry brushed with 2 different shades of gray. Not sure I like what I'm seeing so I've decided to sleep on it. Haven't taken any pictures of it yet either.

Happy Trails!

Comments on "Project: Code 55 Test Track"

 

post a comment