Feb 26, 2006 - Changes completed - for now...

Feb 24, 2006 - Changing my Template! Bear with me. This is a work in Progress!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from TexasT's tagged with modelrailroading. Make your own badge here.
My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

It ain't the years, It's the mileage. I was raised a military brat, and wanderlust still comes over me every 3 or 4 years. Still love to travel.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Did a little Railfanning

While I was out and about this weekend. Honestly, if I have the camera with me, and I'm alone - I'll always be on the lookout for a good picture (not necessary to be Rail related either). If I can safely stop I will...


BNSF GP38-2
Shot of a BNSF SD38-2 in Rosenberg, Texas. Took this shot looking through the wrungs in the fence at the Rosenberg Railroad Museum.

Wig Wag Large
The museum has a bit of equipment setup there on the grounds. A couple of semaphore signals. An old Speeder (maybe being restored) A Wig Wag signal. A Signal Tower(!). What looks like someone's old business car (Quebec)in the process of being restored. Haven't been inside the Museum. The Fort Bend Model Railroaders also setup there. (more on them later with pictures)


Wig Wag on the grounds of the Rosenberg Railroad Museum


SpeederJPG






Here's a shot of the Speeder






More pictures here in my Flickr Set.

Comments on "Did a little Railfanning"

 

post a comment