Feb 26, 2006 - Changes completed - for now...

Feb 24, 2006 - Changing my Template! Bear with me. This is a work in Progress!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from TexasT's tagged with modelrailroading. Make your own badge here.
My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

It ain't the years, It's the mileage. I was raised a military brat, and wanderlust still comes over me every 3 or 4 years. Still love to travel.

Friday, October 28, 2005

I Made a Mistake in Last Night's Post

I've had it pointed out that I left a link off the listing that should've been in there...

Jules, an Nscaling friend from Great Britain, who is a webmaster, web designer and Nscale Modeller, who's site I surfed onto from the NMRA site some time ago. I liked his layouts enough to send an email to tell him so. We have been somewhat regularly corresponding via email ever since. I had told him about this site and what I was trying to do. So I suspect he's been checking (perhaps) irregularly to see what I've been up to...Reminded me I was slightly remiss in my netiquette.

Jules has put together a couple of nice layouts with back storys and tips, documented on his webpage, Small World Layouts

And so...Laaaaaaaaaadieees and Gentlemen! Without further ado...I give you the Internationally Acclaimed, Fantastic, and Lilliputian (and two of my personal favorites):



Jules: Why settle for being a link in a list when you can have Top Billing!

Comments on "I Made a Mistake in Last Night's Post"

 

post a comment