Feb 26, 2006 - Changes completed - for now...

Feb 24, 2006 - Changing my Template! Bear with me. This is a work in Progress!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from TexasT's tagged with modelrailroading. Make your own badge here.
My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

It ain't the years, It's the mileage. I was raised a military brat, and wanderlust still comes over me every 3 or 4 years. Still love to travel.

Friday, November 25, 2005

Project: Code 55 Test Track

Worked on the track today. Took the thing outside to take a couple of pictures. After I ran them through Paint Shop Pro though, I thought it came out a little too red. The camera (or the software) sees differently that we do.

Photo 1 - I ran this one through the one step photo fix in Paint Shop Pro.
RustyRails0005

Photo 2 - Almost the same angle but no photo fix.
UnretouchedRustyRails0005


Got most of the fascia cut. Nothing left of the wood to do except the front. I'm almost ready to finish up with the permascene. As soon as I finish the wood, I'll lay some more permascene and then I'll give every thing a coat of paint. After that maybe I'll work on some of the ties. Then it'll be time to ballast the track.

How about a few more pictures...
1RustyRails0001

1RustyRails0002

1RustyRails0003

1RustyRails0005

1RustyRails0006

1RustyRails0007

Comments on "Project: Code 55 Test Track"

 

post a comment