Feb 26, 2006 - Changes completed - for now...

Feb 24, 2006 - Changing my Template! Bear with me. This is a work in Progress!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from TexasT's tagged with modelrailroading. Make your own badge here.
My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

It ain't the years, It's the mileage. I was raised a military brat, and wanderlust still comes over me every 3 or 4 years. Still love to travel.

Monday, December 26, 2005

World's Greatest Hobby on Tour Train Show

Heh Heh Heh...

Got a job working at the World's Greatest Hobby on Tour Train show coming to Houston. Show dates are January 6 - 7, 2006.

Working for one of the vendors at the show and they like to pay out in trains! Hot diggity! That means I get into the show for FREE! And I get the first look!

I can't tell you the last train show I went to...


I'll help them setup on Friday morning. And tear down on Sunday evening. I've asked if they need anything between then too. But I ain't counting on it...

Could be an interesting weekend...

Comments on "World's Greatest Hobby on Tour Train Show"

 

Blogger guppyman said ... (Tuesday, December 27, 2005 12:49:00 PM) : 

I need to find a gig like that.

 

Blogger TexasT's said ... (Tuesday, December 27, 2005 5:35:00 PM) : 

Uhh actually you could if I had your email addy. I think this guy still needs another hand.

 

post a comment