Feb 26, 2006 - Changes completed - for now...

Feb 24, 2006 - Changing my Template! Bear with me. This is a work in Progress!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from TexasT's tagged with modelrailroading. Make your own badge here.
My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

It ain't the years, It's the mileage. I was raised a military brat, and wanderlust still comes over me every 3 or 4 years. Still love to travel.

Saturday, April 01, 2006

It's No Picnic on EBay!

Frriend, Jules, from near Birmingham, UK. Has put his nearly world famous No Picnic up for bid on EBay-UK. Readers of these pages might recognize Jules as this is not his first appearance here.

This amazing piece of art was built in a picnic basket. To see more pictures of the layout and other pieces by Jules go to Small World Layouts.

Tell 'em Texas T's sent you!


Photo by Jules

If you live in or near Birmingham, I suggest you check it out, before it's too late!

Jules thinks I'm upset about the sale. Initially I was just shocked that he could even think about selling it off. But if he can live with it, I know I can too!

Comments on "It's No Picnic on EBay!"

 

post a comment