Feb 26, 2006 - Changes completed - for now...

Feb 24, 2006 - Changing my Template! Bear with me. This is a work in Progress!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from TexasT's tagged with modelrailroading. Make your own badge here.
My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

It ain't the years, It's the mileage. I was raised a military brat, and wanderlust still comes over me every 3 or 4 years. Still love to travel.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Cabeese Update!

My Trainboard friend in San Antonio, Flash Blackman, took pity on a poor soul and formed some caboose grabs for me out of .008" brass wire and snail mailed 'em to me. These things are so fine you can barely see them.

Hope I get a chance to paint some and put them on a caboose this week. That should be the last thing that needs to be done before they get re-assembled...I think.

I had oral surgery on Friday though, and I just wasn't up to the task this weekend!

More soon!

Comments on "Cabeese Update!"

 

post a comment