Feb 26, 2006 - Changes completed - for now...

Feb 24, 2006 - Changing my Template! Bear with me. This is a work in Progress!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from TexasT's tagged with modelrailroading. Make your own badge here.
My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

It ain't the years, It's the mileage. I was raised a military brat, and wanderlust still comes over me every 3 or 4 years. Still love to travel.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Temporarily (I hope) Suspending Activity on This Blog

Due to the lack of time or inclination, I have decided to suspend activity here. Hopefully soon I can pick it up again. Soon.


dod-d-r dod-e-rdod-a-rdod-t-rdod-h-r

dod-o-rdod-f-r

dod-a-r

dod-b-rdod-l-rdod-o-rdod-g-r


See my friend Jules' Site for a MRR fix...Brittish Style!
Model Tracks UK

So this is what this feels like...(Sigh) Check my other space:


Sound Off By TexasT's

Comments on "Temporarily (I hope) Suspending Activity on This Blog"

 

post a comment